Remote Server Administration:
DDHOSTED brings more than 10 years of experience in providing high quality Linux support plans for companies and individuals. We offer a wide variety of support and administration contracts ranging from single per incident projects to enterprise class administration and outsourcing in Linux server and network management.
We provide expert installation and technical support services on all major Linux distributions including RedHat, Fedora, Debian-GNU, SuSE, Mandrake, Slackware and Gentoo.
We can also work with any custom Linux installation. We have in depth experience in solving all types of Linux and network related problems, We are experts at Linux disaster recovery. We can, and will work with your organization to provide a cost effective, expert solution to any Linux related need.
Part of the remote system administration service, we:
- Install & configure any Linux OS, install s/w RPMs, upgrade service packs and patches
- Automate tasks by shell scripting or utilities
- Monitor, secure and check vulnerabilities of systems
- Configure server security and enhancements
- Maintain systems
- Automate tasks
DDHOSTED provides expert solutions for all your Linux system administration needs, including:
- Remote server administration
- Co-located/remote hosted server management
- System troubleshooting & debugging
- Network management (LAN/WAN)
- Disaster recovery
- Security auditing & hardening
- Software installation & configuration
- File & directory services, NFS
- Kernel rebuilds & module management
- Backup planning & implementation
- Perl-Shell-CGI-system scripting
- Performance tuning
- Emergency support (24/7)
Service Support & Management
- Apache WWW server, SSL, PHP, CGI
- Sql, MySql, Oracle install & managment
- Postfix, Sendmail, Qmail, VpopMail, POP, IMAP
- DNS-BIND (PowerDNS, Bind8, Bind9, Balancing)
- FTP, Virtual FTP servers (PureFTPD, Proftp, WU)
- Load Balancing/Clustering
- Anti-Spam, Anti-Relay SPEWS-ORBS
- IPtables configure and tuning
- SAMBA deployment & configuration
- DHCP & TCP/IP Management
- IP Masquerading & NAT
- LPR & Print services
Security & Firewall
- Security auditing & updating
- Linux router firewall design-configuration
- IPtables configure and tuning
- Network security auditing & hardening
- Security alert and upgrade management
- Disaster & compromise recovery
- Data & colocation center auditing
- TCP wrapper & PortSentry
- T1-T3-WAN procurement & installation
- LAN design & deployment
- Router firewall integration
- Ethernet, wireless (802.11b)
- LAN-WAN diagnostics & debugging
- Failover and High-Availability networks
- Security audits
- Task automation through shell scripting
- Performance Optimization
- Manage Users
- Manage file systems
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Patch Administration
DDHOSTED provides remote monitoring of our clients’ critical IT infrastructure operations with a list of responsive and proactive options. We monitor services, thresholds, events and any security violations. We do the initial fix as per agreed instructions and notify you. If not resolved, it is immediately escalated to you. You have the option of either the problem being resolved at your end or by us.
We monitor your business critical devices like servers, firewalls, switches, routers, etc.
- Disk and Memory Utilization
- CPU Load
- I/O Utilization
- Performance Thresholds
- Node Up/Down
- Performance Bottlenecks
- Custom scripts(on demand)
- Connection Time
- Request Statistics
- Connection Statistics
- Thread Details
- Table Lock Statistics
- Key efficiency
- Query Hit Ratio
Working with us:
Below are some of our standard models. But we are always ready to work with you to come up with a tailored solution that will suit your unique requirement.
We work with your existing admin team. You might be interested in us to do just the night shifts or to have a scalable team or to be cost effective. Our professional staff have good communication skills and work ethics and are very capable of working with your internal team.
This model applies if you are a service provider and want a trusted partner in us. We would just be like an extension of your team. We can work with you to ensure that the partnership results in win – win.
This is when we fully own the responsibility.
FTE based: We charge based on the no of dedicated FTEs assigned to your work.
Server Based: Here you are charged based on the number of monitored servers or devices.
Ticket based: Charged per ticket.
Tailored options: Any arrangement that suits both sides.